Q. How do I find a specific journal?
- Go to library page, click on eJournal Directory.
- Enter the journal name, and click SEARCH.
- In the results, check if the date and issue you need is included in the full text coverage (all dates may not be available).
- Click on the database that has the necessary year.
- Select the year and issue, or search by author and article title within that journal.
- If the results do not include the years you need, search for the journal title in the Library Catalog, if available, all print journals are located on the 3rd Floor.
- Should Barry University not have access to the journal in any form, you may order the article you need by way of Interlibrary Loan.
Was this helpful? 0 0