Q. I am faculty. How do I place an item on course reserves for my class to read?


Faculty must complete the form found at the following link and send it to Patricia Uphoff to place items on reserve.



  • Last Updated Mar 20, 2020
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Merlene Nembhard

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0