Q. What are the Reserves?
Course reserves are materials that have been selected by your instructors and made available to you through the library.
Materials on reserve may include:
- Copies of your textbook
- Textbook Study Guides
- Supplemental Readings (articles, book chapters, etc.)
- 3-D models of the human brain
- and whatever else your professor feels you might need.
Reserve materials may ONLY be used in the library and only for two hours at a time.
There are also items that are on pemanent reserve:
- CD-ROM copies of dissertations
- Headphones, remotes for the BLU-RAY, DVD, VCR, and TV sets
- Certain books
The reserves are located on the second floor of the library in room 206. You need a current Barry ID to check out any item.